WiFi Use Agreement
By logging in to Logan City Council Libraries free wireless (WiFi) service, you accept the following conditions:
- WiFi is available to library members during library opening hours only. Visitors to the library may be provided access on a walk in basis. Identification will be required.
- Children under 18 are the responsibility of their parent or guardian.
- The library has no control over internet content and users must make their own assessment of available material. Material believed to be offensive can be reported to the Australian Communications and Media Authority ACMA.
- The library has no responsibility for the security of personal, or other information, users place on the internet such as banking details or online form data. Resources on staying smart online are available from our website.
- Users must adhere to all relevant laws including copyright and licensing agreements.
- Equipment configuration setting changes, and anti-virus protection are the sole responsibility of the owner of the device.
- Internet speeds may be restricted to limit impacts on other users. File type and other restrictions may apply.
The internet must not be used for:
- Displaying pornographic, offensive or objectionable material.
- Any illegal act or material relating to an illegal act.
Inappropriate use of the internet will be documented. Access will be immediately cancelled. Repeated breaches may result in removal of internet privileges.
If your device is reported to be hosting viruses you may be blocked from using the service until these have been removed.I Agree