Get a Library Card
Getting a library card is easy and free - provided you live in Logan or an adjoining local government area.
Visit any library branch to join. Bring with you one form of identification showing your current address (eg a licence, rates notice or bill).
Benefits of Full Membership
Your library card is your gateway to:
- Free internet-connected PCs at the library
- Free online access at our WiFi hotspots
- Access to over 300,000 unique titles
- Access over 50,000 ebooks and 300 popular emagazines
- Access to popular TV series on DVD
- Access to colour printing and copying, 3D printing
- Borrowing up to 20 items for 2 weeks at a time
- Free transfer of requests between our branches to your local library
Once you become a member, ensure you understand the Member Responsibilities to get the most from your membership.
- To join instantly and request up to 5 items on our catalogue use the below form.
- Make sure you come in within 30 days to upgrade to a Full Membership or these will be lost.
- You do not need to use this form if you already have a library card.