Logan Libraries are open with many services available. For community safety, public health measures and some service restrictions are in place. Prepare for your visit by downloading the Check In Qld app to keep safe. To find out more please see our Logan Libraries COVID-19 information for customers.
Computers are available for bookings at every library.
- Computer use is free.
- Book a computer up to a week in advance.
- A total of 75 minutes per day of bookable time is offered subject to availability.
- In low-use periods, our booking system may offer you extra time.
- Bring a USB drive to save your work. All personal information and working documents are cleared after the session ends.
- Maximum download size of files may be restricted to limit impacts on other users.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late your session will be cancelled.
Our regular computers have:
- Internet Access
- Windows 7
- Microsoft Office 2010
Other software available on selected computers includes:
- Skype for videoconferencing
- Gimp image editing software
- 3D editing programs such as Blender
- Specialist Accessibility software
You will need to agree to our Internet Use Agreement before using the computers.Reserve a computer Look up/cancel a reservation