Computers are available for bookings at every library.
- Computer use is free.
- Book a computer up to a week in advance.
- A total of 75 minutes per day of bookable time is offered subject to availability.
- In low-use periods, our booking system may offer you extra time.
- Bring a USB drive to save your work. All personal information and working documents are cleared after the session ends.
- Maximum download size of files may be restricted to limit impacts on other users.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late your session will be cancelled.
Our regular computers have:
- Internet Access
- Windows 7
- Microsoft Office 2010
Other software available on selected computers includes:
- Skype for videoconferencing
- Gimp image editing software
- 3D editing programs such as Blender
- Specialist Accessibility software
You will need to agree to our Internet Use Agreement before using the computers.Reserve a computer Look up/cancel a reservation