Becoming a library member means you accept your responsibilities as a member of our service. These responsibilities cover the services you may choose to use as a member. Please familiarise yourself with these:
- Treat everybody with respect and sensitivity. This includes staff and all facilities.
- Respect everybody's right to use the library.
- Follow directions or instructions given by staff. This includes evacuation and safety.
Responsible parental conduct
- Parents and carers are responsible for their children's use of the library and its resources.
- Libraries are public places and parents and carers are responsible for the due care and safety of their children.
Logan City Council may collect your personal information (e.g. name, residential address, phone number etc), in order to conduct its business and/or meet its statutory obligations. The information may be accessed by and/or transferred to business partners, contractors, employees and/or Councillors of Logan City Council and other government agencies for Council business related activities. Your information will be handled in accordance with the Information Privacy Act 2009 (Qld) and may be released to other parties where we are required or authorised by law to do so.
Credit is required for printing and copying. Credit in your library account will expire if you have not used the library service for more than two years.
Terms and Conditions for 3D printing are located on our print submission form.
Members must adhere to the conditions of the Copyright Act 1968 and Copyright Amendment Act 2006. You may not copy any content owned by someone else in a manner that violates another’s copyright. Examples of content include a song, a story, an article, a drawing or a photograph.
Repeated infringing behaviour may result in suspension or termination of use of library services.