Your library membership is acceptance of your responsibilities as a member of our service. These responsibilities cover the services you may choose to use as a member. Please familiarise yourself with these:
- Treat everybody, including staff, and all facilities with respect and sensitivity
- Respect everybody's right to use the library
- Comply with any directions or instructions given by staff, including evacuation and safety.
Responsible parental conduct
- Parents and carers are responsible for their children's use of the library and its resources
- Libraries are public places and responsibility for the due care and safety of children remains with parents and carers.
Common questions about borrowing items from the library, and membership.
Credit is required for printing and copying. Any credit remaining in your library account will expire if you have not used the library service for more than two years.
Terms and Conditions for 3D printing are located on our print submission form.
Members must comply with the conditions of the Copyright Act 1968 and Copyright Amendment Act 2006. You may not copy any content (a song, a story, an article, a drawing, a photograph, etc.) owned by someone else in a manner that violates another’s copyright. If we become aware of repeated infringing behaviour, we may suspend or terminate your use of one or more of our services.
If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following written details. A copyright agent can be reached via email at email@example.com