Internet Use Agreement
By using the computers you agree to these Terms and Conditions:
- A library membership number and PIN must be presented to book and use a library computer. Visitors to the library may use a computer on a walk in basis if available. We will need identification.
- Users can access computers for up to 55 minutes per day.
- Users must follow any direction by library staff.
- Children under 18 are the responsibility of their parent or guardian.
- The library has no control over internet content. Users are to make their own assessment of available material. Please report offensive material to the Australian Communications and Media Authority ACMA.
- The library is not responsible for the security of personal, or other information, users place on the internet. This includes banking details and online form data. Resources are available on how to Stay Smart Online.
- Users must adhere to all relevant laws including copyright and licensing agreements.
- Computers shut down automatically at the end of each session and your work is not saved.
Do not use the internet for:
- Displaying pornographic, offensive or objectionable material.
- Any illegal act or material relating to an illegal act.
We will document inappropriate use of the internet. Access will be immediately cancelled. Repeated breaches may result in removal of internet privileges.I Agree