Internet Use Agreement
By using the computers you agree to these Terms and Conditions:
- Users must follow any direction by library staff.
- Children under 18 are the responsibility of their parent or guardian.
- The library has no control over internet content and users must make their own assessment of available material. Material believed to be offensive can be reported to the Australian Communications and Media Authority ACMA.
- The library has no responsibility for the security of personal, or other information, users place on the internet such as banking details or online form data. Resources are available on how to Stay Smart Online.
- Users must adhere to all relevant laws including copyright and licensing agreements.
The internet must not be used for:
- Displaying pornographic, obscene, offensive or other material considered to be bad taste.
- Any illegal act or material relating to an illegal act.
Inappropriate use of the internet may result in access being immediately cancelled. Repeated breaches may result in removal of internet access privileges.I Agree