A collection of animated talking books, read-alongs, eBooks, and graphic novels, as well as fun puzzles and games. For use by children alone, with parents, or with teachers in classrooms.
TumbleBook Library provides collection of online, animated talking picture books.
- Over 1000 titles, including 300 TumbleBooks, 250 Chapter Books, 100 non-fiction books, 16 Graphic Novels.
- Story Books are animated, talking picture books. iPad-compatible Story Books on the Mobile site have been converted to an mp4 video format and thus the auto/manual feature is not available.
- Chapter Books/Read-Alongs are early chapter books for older elementary readers. While there are no animations, the ebooks are narrated. You can also change the colors of the background and text, as well as the font style, size, and line spacing.
- Videos are from National Geographic covering various topics. Most videos have been paired with ebooks as a way to introduce a topic.
- Puzzles & Games come with each book and reinforce concepts from the books. This makes for a fun and educational learning experience.
- Non-Fiction contains titles in subjects like health, science, astronomy, biology, and nature.
- TumbleBooks are existing picture books with added animation, sound, music and narration. This results in an electronic picture book which you can read, or have read to you.
- Narration and text is highlighted as it's being read.
- No checkout restrictions or downloads, books are always available online.
- Compatible with mobile devices that have Flash Adobe 8.0+ and an internet connection. For example Kindle Fire, Colour Nook & some Android smart phones.
Take the TumbleBookLibrary Tour.
For assistance with TumbleBook Library, please view the resource's Help section.