Live Online Study Help
Make study easier, improve your confidence and get better marks with Studiosity. Live one-to-one online study help with expert tutors or get expert feedback on your writing, CV or report. This free service is available for students from Years 3 to 12 as well as adult learners. Available from Sunday to Friday, 3pm - 12pm. Subjects covered: Mathematics, Science, English, Business, study and writing skills.
Connect to Studiosity Sunday to Friday, from 3pm to midnight.
- Closed: Good Friday (19/04), Easter Sunday (21/04) and Easter Monday (22/04). Open as usual for the rest of the holidays.
- Writing Feedback will remain open all day and night, every day of the year.
Logan Library members now have free access to the Writing Feedback service. Upload your essay, assignment, report or CV and get it back within 24 hours with detailed feedback on how you can improve it!
Studiosity is a free, online tutoring service for students in years three to TAFE level. It also offers an expert writing feedback service for essays, reports and CVs.
Simply use your library membership card to start using Studiosity now. There is no limit to the number of times you can connect.
Available on PCs, Macs and tablets.
Note: You are unable to send files from your iPad as Apple does not support file sharing.
Subjects covered include:
- Maths (general, intermediate and specialist)
- Science (general, biology, chemistry and physics)
- Business Studies
- Engineering Fundamentals
- Essay and Report Writing
- Project Research
- Study Skills
Adults can get help with:
- Basic maths
- Online searching
- Library Skills
- Speeches and public speaking advice
- Grammar and Punctuation
Access the Studiosity tipsheet here
How Studiosity works
Follow the instructions below to access the Online Tutoring and Writing Feedback:
- Click here to connect with Studiosity.
- Enter in your library card number.
- Want a written draft reviewed? Click on the 'submit your document' button to upload a document for review.
- Need specialist tutoring? Select 'ask a question'.
- Select which location you are connecting from
(ie. Central, Hyperdome, Jimboomba, Marsden, North, West, Logan Village, Beenleigh, Greenbank or I'm at Home).
- Next, select a year level
(ie, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12, TAFE/University Foundations).
- Then choose the subject that suits your question and read through the instructions before clicking on Great, I'm ready.
Further assistance can be accessed through: