Studiosity Live Online Study Help
Make study easier, improve your confidence and get better marks with Studiosity. Live online expert tutors provide study help, or get expert feedback on your CV, essay or report. This free service is available for students from Years 3 to 12 as well as adult learners. Available anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Studiosity live tutoring 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Writing Feedback service is also available 24/7, 365 days a year. Upload your CV, essay, assignment, or report and get it back within 24 hours with detailed feedback on how you can improve it!
Studiosity is a free, online tutoring service for students in years three to TAFE level. It also offers an expert writing feedback service for CVs, essays and reports for people of all ages.
Use your library membership card to start using Studiosity now. There is no limit to the number of times you can connect.
Available on PCs, Macs and tablets.
Note: You are unable to send files from your iPad as iPads do not support file sharing.
CONNECT LIVE TUTORING:
- Live expert tutors 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Students from Year 3 to TAFE level.
- Upload your CV, essay, assignment, or report and get it back within 24 hours with detailed feedback
- Students of all ages and levels, from Year 3 to University level.
- Job seekers.
- Access a database of over 750 practice tests in all core curriculum subjects, including maths, English, chemistry, biology, and physics with year levels from 7-12.
- If you get stuck on a quiz question you can connect straight through to a Specialist.
Subjects covered include:
- Maths (general, intermediate and specialist)
- Science (general, biology, chemistry and physics)
- Business Studies
- Engineering Fundamentals
- Essay and Report Writing
- Project Research
- Study Skills
Adults can get help with:
- Basic maths
- Online searching
- Library Skills
- Speeches and public speaking advice
- Grammar and Punctuation
- Business letters and reports through writing feedback
Access the Studiosity tipsheet.
Or watch this short video to get started.
How Studiosity works
Follow the instructions below to access the Online Tutoring, Writing Feedback and Quizzes:
- Connect with Studiosity.
- Enter in your library card number.
- Want a written draft reviewed? Click on the 'submit your document' button to upload a document for review. Looking for Quizzes? Click on Start a Practice Quiz.
- Need specialist tutoring? Select 'ask a question'
- Select which location you are connecting from
(ie. Central, Hyperdome, Jimboomba, Marsden, North, West, Logan Village, Beenleigh, Greenbank or I'm at Home).
- Next, select a year level
(ie, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12, TAFE/University Foundations).
- Then choose the subject that suits your question and read through the instructions before clicking on Great, I'm ready.
Further help is available through: