Know it as YourTutor? They have a new name and logo, but they're the exact same people, same quality service. Make study easier, improve your confidence and get better marks with Studiosity. Live one-to-one online study help with expert tutors. This free service is available for students from Years 3 to 12 as well as adults. Available from Sunday to Friday, 3pm - 10pm. Subjects covered: Mathematics, Science, English, Business, study and writing skills, and resumes.
Connect to Studiosity Sunday to Friday, from 3pm to 10pm.
Studiosity is a free, online tutoring service for students in years three to TAFE level. It also offers Job Help and writing skills assistance for adults.
Simply use your library membership card to start using Studiosity now. There is no time limit or limit to the number of times you can connect.
Available on PCs, Macs and tablets.
Note: You are unable to send files from your iPad as Apple does not support file sharing.
Subjects covered include:
- Maths (general, intermediate and specialist)
- Science (general, biology, chemistry and physics)
- Business Studies
- Engineering Fundamentals
- Essay and Report Writing
- Project Research
- Study Skills
Adults can get help with:
- CV feedback and writing better emails
- Basic maths
- Online searching
- Library Skills
- Speeches and public speaking advice
- Grammar and Punctuation
How Studiosity works
Follow the instructions below to access the online tutoring and essay writing help:
- Click here to connect with Studiosity.
- When you've entered in your library card number, select which location you are connecting from
(ie. Central, Hyperdome, Jimboomba, Marsden, North, West, Logan Village, Beenleigh, Greenbank or I'm at Home).
- Next, select a year level
(ie, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12, TAFE/University Foundations, Job Skills for Adults).
- Then choose the subject that suits your question and read through the instructions before clicking on Great, I'm ready.
Further assistance can be accessed through: