Road to IELTS
Road to IELTS is your best possible online preparation for the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) test. It provides users with 120 hours of intensive work on vocabulary, reading, writing, listening and speaking.
IELTS is the 'International English Language Testing System', the world's proven English language test. Road to IELTS is a self-study IELTS preparation course produced by the British Council to help candidates prepare for the IELTS exam.
This program simulates the exam itself, enabling candidates to view videos of the Speaking test, and to practise against the clock.
Road to IELTS includes a wealth of these graphics and more than 70 exercises. Detailed explanations of each question type in each part of the exam, and tips on how best to tackle the tasks are provided.
- Instant feedback on your performance to monitor your personal progress
- Access to the correct answers for practice exercises so you can understand your mistakes
- Hints and tips to help improve your test performance
- Exercises based on real IELTS test tasks to help you develop confidence before your test
Accessing Road to IELTS on your computer
- Connect with Road to IELTS
- Enter your library card barcode and PIN
- You can either create an account and sign in to track your progress and use the Road to IELTS app, or just click Start for no tracking.
- Work through the tutorials and practice tests at your own pace.
Accessing Road to IELTS on iPads & Android Tablets
The Road to IELTS app is only compatible with iPad & Android tablets, not mobile phones due to screen size limitations.
- Search and download Road to IELTS from the Apple App Store / Google Play Store for free.
- Make sure you have already registered for a Road to IELTS account using a desktop browser.
- Log in to the app using your registered email and password.