Road to IELTS
Prepare online for the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) test. Access 120 hours of intensive work on vocabulary, reading, writing, listening and speaking.
*Please note: Browser requires-
- Chrome v51 or later
- Firefox v47 or later
- Safari v9.0 or later
- Edge v40 or later
Road to IELTS is a self-study IELTS preparation course to help candidates prepare for the IELTS exam.
Choose Road to IELTS (General Training) to prepare for the IELTS exam. OR choose Road to IELTS (Academic) to develop skills to succeed in the IELTS exam for University Entrance.
This program simulates the exam itself, enabling candidates to view videos of the Speaking test, and to practise against the clock.
- Instant feedback on your performance to monitor your personal progress.
- Access to the correct answers for practice exercises so you can understand your mistakes.
- Hints and tips to help improve your test performance.
- Exercises based on real IELTS test tasks to help you develop confidence before your test.
- Timed practice tests.
- A “My Progress” section to help you compare your performance with that of other students worldwide.
- A “My Profile” section to remind you of your test date.
To use Road to IELTS with your portable device simply access from the Library website. The online version is fully compatible with mobile devices- no need for apps or downloads.
Accessing Road to IELTS on your computer
- Connect with Road to IELTS
- Enter your library card barcode and PIN.
- On the landing page choose either Road to IELTS (General Training) or Road to IELTS (Academic).
- You can either create an account and sign in to track your progress or just click Start for no tracking.
- Work through the tutorials and practice tests at your own pace.
- Watch the video Road to IELTS: Full Version