NewsBank has full-text articles from thousands of local, Australian, and international newspapers. The Courier Mail, and The Albert & Logan News are included. Read today's paper or one from years ago.
NewsBank provides current and back issues of newspapers from Australia and all over the world. Full Image versions of hundreds of major newspapers are now available!
- The Courier Mail
- The Australian
- The Sydney Morning Herald
- The Age
- Thousands more from Australia and around the world.
Sources include print and online newspapers. Blogs, newswires, journals, broadcast transcripts and videos are also included. Read today's issue of your favourite paper or explore a specific event.
The coverage for most titles extends from the 1990s and 2000s through to the present day.
- Hundreds of Australian and New Zealand newspapers, and many thousands of newspapers from all over the world.
- All papers include full text of news stories, as well as sections such as obituaries, literary criticism, people, editorials, book and film reviews.
- Full Image versions of many major Australian papers, including The Courier Mail, The Australian, The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age. As well as Full Image versions of 200+ international papers.
- Not included are notices, classifieds, pictures and advertisements.
- Small community and regional publications are included.
- Special Reports on current issues in the news are available. These compile articles and background information for an in-depth review of the topic.
- Create your own personal account in order to save and re-access your activity. Or just access the site directly without an account.
- Create your own email alerts for papers you read or news results matching your search topic.
- Search within multiple selected titles or use a map-based interface to select regions.
- Easily search for any newspaper from our Title List.
- Connect with Newsbank.
- Start searching in the search box or take a look at the Quick Links on the front page to quickly access The Courier Mail, The SMH and others.
- Click A-Z Source List at the top of the page to easily find any newspaper title.
- Access the Full Image version of a newspaper by navigating to the newspaper of your choice. If the full image version is available, it will say Image under Format. Click the corresponding link.
- View a Comprehensive help sheet.
- View Newsbank's Video Learning Centre.
To get you started, view the video How to: use access world news.