NewsBank offers complete full-text articles from thousands of local, Australian, and international newspapers, including The Courier Mail, and The Albert & Logan News. Read today's paper as well as back issues spanning decades.
NewsBank is a comprehensive news collection holding current and back issues of newspapers from Logan, Queensland, Australia, and all over the world.
- The Courier Mail
- The Albert & Logan News
- The Australian
- The Sydney Morning Herald
- Thousands more from Australia and around the world.
Sources include print and online-only newspapers, as well as blogs, newswires, journals, broadcast transcripts and videos. Use it to read today's issue of your favourite paper, explore a specific event, or compare a wide variety of viewpoints on topics such as politics, business, health, sports, cultural activities and people.
The coverage for most titles extend from the 1990s and 2000s through to the present day.
- Hundreds of Australian and New Zealand newspapers, and many thousands of newspapers from all over the world.
- All papers include full text of all news stories, as well as additional sections such as obituaries, literary criticism, people, editorials, book and film reviews, and much more. With the exception of notices, classifieds, pictures and advertisements, the content of the entire newspaper is included.
- Small community and regional publications are included.
- Special Reports on current issues in the news are available which compile articles and background information for an in-depth review of the topic.
- Create your own personal account in order to save and re-access your activity. Or just access the site directly without an account.
- Create your own email alerts for papers you read or news results matching your search topic.
- Search within multiple selected titles, or use a map-based interface to select regions.
- Easily search for any newspaper from our Title List.