NewsBank has full-text articles from thousands of local, Australian, and international newspapers. The Courier Mail, and The Albert & Logan News are included. Read today's paper or one from years ago.
NewsBank provides current and back issues of newspapers from Logan, Queensland, Australia, and all over the world.
- The Courier Mail
- The Albert & Logan News
- The Australian
- The Sydney Morning Herald
- Thousands more from Australia and around the world.
Sources include print and online newspapers. Blogs, newswires, journals, broadcast transcripts and videos are also included. Read today's issue of your favourite paper, or explore a specific event. Compare a wide variety of viewpoints on topics such as politics, business, health, sports, cultural activities and people.
The coverage for most titles extends from the 1990s and 2000s through to the present day.
- Hundreds of Australian and New Zealand newspapers, and many thousands of newspapers from all over the world.
- All papers include full text of news stories, as well as sections such as obituaries, literary criticism, people, editorials, book and film reviews.
- Not included are notices, classifieds, pictures and advertisements.
- Small community and regional publications are included.
- Special Reports on current issues in the news are available. These compile articles and background information for an in-depth review of the topic.
- Create your own personal account in order to save and re-access your activity. Or just access the site directly without an account.
- Create your own email alerts for papers you read or news results matching your search topic.
- Search within multiple selected titles, or use a map-based interface to select regions.
- Easily search for any newspaper from our Title List.