Choice provides independent reviews, product tests, information and buying guides for products and services. The database is only for use in the library and requires library staff to type in the access password.
* In-library use only
CHOICE Online is only available from within our libraries.
To access this resource you are required to obtain login details from the librarian.
CHOICE has provided expert and unbiased advice for over 50 years to ensure you get the best deal. It is the number one advocate of consumer rights in Australia and is the public face of the Australian Consumers’ Association (ACA).
CHOICE buys consumer products direct from the retailer. Research and testing is then conducted using rigorous scientific test methods.
CHOICE Online categories include:
- Home & Living
- Electronics & Technology
- Health & Body
- Food & Drink
- Babies & Kids
- Home Improvement
- Easy, one-stop searching of reviews and editorial features
- Moderated “comments” section that allows you to share opinions
- Instant sharing of content over social media platforms including Facebook, Reddit, and Twitter
Access the printable Choice Tipsheet.
- Connect with Choice Online at the library and enter your library card and PIN numbers when prompted.
- From the main page of Choice Online, login again with the credentials obtained from the branch librarian.
- Once logged into Choice, select from the Menu (in the top right hand corner), from any of the categories, or browse through the website.
For detailed assistance, please access Choice Online's Help section.