Stream films for free with Beamafilm. Watch all the latest docos and indie films using your library card.
Watch award winning movies, documentaries and TV shows with Beamafilm on all your favourite devices. Stream unlimited content straight to your TV, computer, phone or tablet.
- Unlimited content - watch as many movies or TV shows as you want for free.
- Over 1,000 titles to choose from and many more added each month.
- Watch on your TV or computer or download the Beamafilm app to your phone or tablet.
FILM CONTENT RATINGS
All films clearly display ratings advice for parents to use before selecting a movie to view with their children. (Most of the “restricted” content on Beamafilm is non-violent and fairly mild).
Beamafilm also employs pop-up alerts that require users to verify their age prior to viewing restricted content.
You must confirm you are over 13 to sign up to use Beamafilm.
- Connect with Beamafilm.
- Enter your library card number and PIN when prompted.
- If this is your first time using Beamafilm, fill in your details and choose a password then click Sign Up to create an account. Please remember these login details for future use. You will now be able to enjoy personalised features such as saving titles to your Favourites.
- If you have already created an account, simply click Log In and enter your email address and the password you have chosen, then click Log In.
- Click here for our customised How To Instructions for more info on how to sign up and use Beamafilm.
Using the Mobile App:
- Download the Beamafilm app.
- Tap Log In and enter you Beamafilm login details when prompted, or
- Tap Sign Up if you don't already have an account.
- Choose Free Library Membership.
- Start to type "Logan City Council Libraries" into the 'Choose Library' field and select the option when it pops up.
- You will be prompted to enter your Library Card number and PIN or password.
- Enter you personal details and choose a password, then tap Sign Up to create an account and start using the app.