Corner Sports Drive & Springwood Rd
Underwood QLD 4119
ContactPhone: (07) 3412 4143
|Monday||9am - 5pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 8pm|
|Today||9am - 5pm|
|Thursday||9am - 8pm|
|Friday||9am - 5pm|
|Saturday||9am - 4pm|
About Accessibility Centre
The Accessibility Centre located at Logan North Library has computers, equipment and resources for people with vision, hearing and mobility disabilities and learning differences.
- Height adjustable desks
- Fully adjustable large mobile intended touch screen
- PCs with adaptive keyboards and trackball mouse
- Interactive music maker
- Special needs software including Zoomtext and Boardmaker
- Screen reading software
- Screen magnifying software
- Programs to assist with literacy, numeracy and life skills and much more
This centre is also useful for people learning English as a second language, or those who are undertaking reading development.
Please phone Logan North library for details on 07 3412 4143.