Story Box Library
Story Box Library
Story Box is the best place to watch stories read aloud by our favourite storytellers. It's storytime anytime!
Story Box Library was created to deliver the precious experience of being read to.
With Story Box Library children can watch Australian storytellers read celebrated stories.
Story Box engages children from pre-school to upper primary. It develops vital language and literacy skills.
- Stories read by a range of well known presenters.
- Free access from home with your library card.
- Stories featuring Auslan presenters.
- Closed captions available on all stories.
- Stories representing diverse identities and social worlds.
- Includes Indigenous Story Time.
- Non-animated, real-time recordings.
- Story Box Library app with language learning and accessibility support features like closed captions.
- Connect with Story Box Library
- Enter your library card number.
- Click Log In.
- If this is your first time you will need to confirm your details and create a password to create a personalised account.
- Please remember your password that you created as you will need it next time.
- Once you’ve confirmed these details, you can access a world of stories! You’ll now be able to create playlists, select your own account preferences, use a ‘Remember Me’ feature, and access the app.
- Browse through site to select stories to hear. Select a story then hit Play.
- To access the menu click on RED menu tab at top left hand corner of screen. Browse through stories, short films, storytellers, or authors.
- Use the search feature at the top of the screen to locate your favourite stories.
- Next time you log in simply enter your library membership number then the password that you created when prompted. Tick the boxes to indicate you have understood the terms and conditions and log in.