Thousands of fun and interactive literacy games for children aged 4-15 yrs.
LiteracyPlanet is an online world of rich interactive activities.
These help with reading, comprehension, grammar and punctuation, spelling and phonics.
Imagination and real world skills combine. This makes learning an adventure for students of any age.
Students can compete with other students from all over the world.
The learning journey takes children through sequenced, comprehensive, quality literacy content. Your child will receive immediate feedback about their learning at the completion of every exercise.
Within each exercise, the learner will find out if their response is correct or incorrect. They will receive a score, virtual credits and a ‘trophy’ that equates to gold, silver or bronze level mastery.
- Thousands of interactive and engaging exercises.
- Pre-reading, phonics, sight words, reading, spelling, vocabulary, comprehension, grammar and punctuation.
- Developed by Australian educators to support the Australian Curriculum.
- Proven to improve learning outcomes.
- Teacher tools to monitor, record progress and adapt for differentiated learning.
- LiteracyPlanet app available on iPad and Android tablets.
- Fun game-based learning that students love!
- Connect with LiteracyPlanet. Enter your library card and PIN numbers when prompted.
- From the LiteracyPlanet home page, either log in or create an account.
- If you are a new user, complete the registration form by entering your child's details.
- Select Logan Libraries from the drop-down menu and enter your library barcode number.
- Once you have logged in you have access to quests, the academy, your words, stories, the arcade and your avatar.