LinkedIn Learning for Library helps anyone learn business, software, technology and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals. Learn anytime, from anywhere.
LinkedIn Learning for Library is an on-demand library of high-quality instructional videos covering a vast range of software, business and creative skills.
With more than 16,000 courses taught by industry experts—and more added every week—LinkedIn Learning is designed for all levels of learners, and it’s available whenever you’re ready to learn.
- Thousands of Courses. More than 16,000 courses available with more added every week.
- 24/7 Learning. Available on demand, around the clock, from anywhere.
- Get personalised recommendations. Explore courses based on your experience and goals.
- Watch on your schedule. Access LinkedIn Learning courses from any device—anytime and anywhere.
- Learn from industry experts. Stream LinkedIn Learning courses taught by passionate instructors with real-world experience.
- Experience learning tailored to you. LinkedIn Learning provides personalized course recommendations based on your job title, skills, experience and goals.
- Quizzes. Confirm your understanding using LinkedIn Learning assessments, practice environments and coding practice windows.
- Learn anytime, from anywhere. Download courses to your mobile device to view instruction on the go while you're offline. Start a course on a desktop device and finish it on your smartphone. Bookmark courses on your phone and watch them on your computer.
- You will need to have signed into LinkedIn Learning at least once through your browser using the link above before using the app.
- Download the LinkedIn Learning app to your device.
- Tap the 'Sign in with your library card' link.
- You will be asked for your library’s LinkedIn
Learning ID, after www.linkedin.com/learning-login/go/ enter loganlibraries
- Click Continue.
- You will then be prompted to enter your barcode and PIN.