Gale Interactive: Science
A highly visual and interactive view of the most-studied science subjects.
Gale Interactive: Science contains high quality science information paired with interactive 3D activities.
Zoom in. Out. Rotate 360 degrees. Imagine what it’s like to face complex science concepts with more knowledge, less fear. Gale Interactive: Science accomplishes this and more by giving students from Year 6 to Year 12 the power to see science beyond static text.
With over 200 interactive sessions and 60 models to print with a 3D printer, learners are inspired to achieve the ultimate outcome—discovery.
Watch this introductory video.
- Over 200 interactive sessions
- 60 models to print with a 3D printer
- Perform virtual labs inside and outside the classroom
- Take self-assessments to ensure comprehension
- Educators can build lesson plans
- Can be used for independent learning and front of class teaching.
- Science & Technology
- Earth Science
- Analytical Chemistry
- Elements and Atoms
- Circulatory System
- Infectious Disease
- Musculoskeletal System
- Organic Chemistry
- Reproductive System
- Connect with Gale Interactive: Science
- Enter your library card number when prompted. (If your card number starts with a 15/ please do not enter the /).
- There are four broad science subjects to choose from - Biology, Chemistry, Earth Science and Human Anatomy. Each subject has a number of categories to choose from.
- Choose an activity and start exploring!
- Note: Click on the translate icon to change the language of the article. You can also increase font size and listen to the article read out loud.