English learning program that helps learners recognise and pronounce the 43 sounds of English through audio, video and interactive activities.
Just as you can't get by doing a single press-up, you can't develop good pronunciation without lots and lots of practice. Clear Pronunciation enables learners to listen to and repeat audio models again and again, to do activities as many times as they like, and to make mistakes without embarrassment. With Clear Pronunciation, Students work with each sound of the English language in isolation, in words, sentences and in texts.
- This program covers the 43 sounds of English through audio, video and interactive activities.
- Australian, British and North American pronunciation models.
- Many more accents in the "Sounds in action" sections.
- Voice Recorder to record and listen to your own voice to help you learn.
- Supported browsers - Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge.
To use Clear Pronunciation with your portable device simply access from the Library website. The online version is fully compatible with mobile devices - no need for apps or downloads.