AustLit is your one-stop source of information about Australian writers and writing.
Search AustLit for information about Australian writers and writing. Included are bibliographic, biographical and critical information.
Material dates from the arrival of European print culture in Australia (c.1788) to the present.
Includes information about the following:
- fiction and poetry
- writing for the theatre
- film and television
- biographical and travel writing
- criticism and reviews
- individual authors
- writing-related organisations such as publishers; authors' groups and societies
- film and theatre production companies
- writers' centres
- literary agencies
- arts and cultural organisations
- arts and literary festivals