New Improved Library Catalogue: Frequently Asked Questions
Discovering your next great read will be easier than ever with our new and improved online catalogue, designed with you in mind.
We have been using our current system and catalogue since 2003 and a lot has changed since then.
The main difference you will notice is that the catalogue will look a bit different.
The new catalogue brings some exciting new features for you:
- view new items added to our collections
- check availability and place a hold on your next great read
- borrow your digital library items straight from the catalogue (including eBooks, eAudiobooks and eMagazines)
- receive personal recommendations based on your reading history
- see alerts that let you know if you have already borrowed a library item
- have a "library in your pocket" experience with a new app, expected in late 2022. This is your anywhere, 24/7 library!
Click to view or download the following Tip sheets:
No. Library card number (Borrower ID) will be the same.
No. Existing library members can still use their original password. For additional security we recommend changing your password.
Instructions on how to reset your password to make it more secure can be found here.