The ultimate app for magazine lovers, enabling you to enjoy digital magazines in full colour, for iPad, iPhone, Android, Mac and PC. Once a magazine has been downloaded, it can be read any time and anywhere!
Read or download any magazine you want cover to cover on your computer or mobile device.
Our RBdigital Magazine collection holds thousands of top quality magazines in a range of genres and interests. From Australian House and Garden, Australian Women's Weekly, GQ, and Gourmet Traveller to The Economist, NewsWeek, New Scientist. There's definitely something here for everyone!
The eMagazines are full colour replicas of current print editions. You will need to create an account first before checking out magazines.
- Over 3,000 popular magazines, with current issues always available
- No limit to the number of people who can check out each issue, so everything is always available when you want it
- RBdigital Magazines can notify you when new issues of your favourite magazines become available
- No loan limit - magazines are yours to keep in your collection
- Check out as many magazines as you want - there is no limit
- Windows PC's and Apple computers
- Android smart phones and tablets
- Kindle Fire
- Checkouts -- Unlimited, you can check out as many magazines as you want.
- Loan limit -- There is no time limit. Once you check out a magazine, it will remain in your personal My Collection until you delete it.
- Latest issue notification -- we can notify you via email when the latest issue of a magazine is available in our collection. Click on My Preferences, you will see two windows under the header New Issue Notification. Select magazine titles from the left window by clicking on the plus sign to the right of the title. After you have moved all of the titles you wish, click Update.
Creating an Account:
- Follow the RBdigital link. You will be prompted to fill in your library card details.
- Click on Create a New Account and fill in the verification information as requested. When entering your library barcode please leave out the 15/. You will need to choose a username and password.
- You will need to log in to your account with the username and password entered during this process.
- You may also register in the RBdigital App by tapping Register Now.
Checking Out an Issue:
- Login using your username and password.
- Click on the Checkout Now icon located in the lower right corner of each magazine cover to immediately check out the most current magazine issue.
- After checkout, a Success window confirms the checkout. You may select "Start Reading" to use the streaming RBdigital Magazines Reader.
- You may select an opt-in notification so you'll be sent an email when the next issue of the publication is available.
Using RBdigital with a Mobile Device:
- Download the RBdigital App.
- Get set up:
- You will need to register first if you have not already: Tap Register now. Choose Australia, then choose Logan City Council, then tap Create an Account to enter your library card number and create a username and password. Note when entering your library barcode please leave out the 15/. You will now be automatically logged in.
- If you already have an account: Open the app and select Australia. Enter your RBdigital username then your password. The app will connect to your account.
- Use the App to read your magazines and check out additional magazines through your library collection.
Watch the RBDigital Registration Tutorial.