The Australian Financial Review Digital Edition
The Digital Edition of The Australian Financial Review is an interactive and searchable full colour replica newspaper of current and archived issues of the printed edition.
View the latest and breaking financial news from The Australian Financial Review in this full colour digital edition. The Australian Financial Review reports the latest news from business, finance, investment and politics.
In August 1951, the Financial Review was started as a weekly newspaper. Today The Australian Financial Review is published 6 days a week.
- The Australian Financial Review in full colour, exactly as you would see it printed
- 3 year archive of back issues
- Fully interactive, easily skip to the section you want
- Fully zoomable and seamless ability to customise your display
- Fully searchable
- Easy access Help menu
- Download issues or articles and save for later
- Translate articles into different languages
- Connect with The Australian Financial Review Digital Edition and enter in your library card and PIN numbers when prompted.
- Scroll through the paper using the left and right arrows. Scroll over an article to highlight and click to zoom in and read.
- The tool bar at the bottom of the page will help you to navigate to a chosen page, article or section.
- You can print, download and change the display size and format using the tool bar at the top of the page.
- Double click an article to increase or decrease the font, translate, email or print the page.
- Search today's issue and back issues using the search bar at the top of the page.
- Click the Dates (calendar) icon at the top left of the page to browse archived editions.