Australian Art Auction Records
A comprehensive list of art auction sale results for Australian and New Zealand artists, from the early 1970s to the present time.
Australian Art Auction Records lists art auction sale results. Australian and New Zealand artists are covered, from the early 1970s to the present time. In total, the site includes sales results for over 346,000 works by more than 14,000 artists.
Art Auction sales in Australia and New Zealand, and sales in London and Paris that include works by Australian and New Zealand artists are included. The sales price for each auction is the price realised for the auction, as published, and not independently verified.
Australian Art Record's experts are approved valuers for the Australian Government's Cultural Gifts Program. You can get a professional assessment of an artwork you may have, within 2 or 3 days. The valuer will analyse the available market data and put your artwork into perspective by giving you a price range of comparable works sold at auction by the artist.
- Browse artists alphabetically or search for them.
- Request an evaluation report online.
- Request a pre-purchase report.
- Connect with Australian Art Records and enter your library card and PIN number when prompted.
- From the Australian Art Records home page you can browse by artist list or buying or selling. You can also request a valuation or request a pre-purchase report.
- A list of recent art auctions sale results are also available to view.