Australian Art Auction Records
A comprehensive list of art auction sale results for Australian and New Zealand artists, from the early 1970s to the present time.
Australian Art Auction Records lists art auction sale results for Australian and New Zealand artists, from the early 1970s to the present time. In total, the site includes sales results for over 346,000 works by more than 14,000 artists.
This resource covers all specialised art auction sales, and some mixed lot sales in Australia and New Zealand, and sales in London and Paris that include works by Australian and New Zealand artists. The sale prices for each auction are the prices realised for the relevant auction, as published, and not independently verified.
Australian Art Record's experts are approved valuers for the Australian Government's Cultural Gifts Program, and will provide you with a professional assessment of your artwork within 2 or 3 days. They will analyse the available market data and put your artwork into perspective by giving you a price range of comparable works sold at auction by the artist.
- Browse artists alphabetically or search for them.
- Request an eveluation report online.
- Request a pre-purchase report.
- Connect with Australian Art Records and enter your library card and PIN number when prompted.
- From the Australian Art Records home page, browse by artist list, buying or selling, request a vauation or request a pre-purchase report.
- A list of recent art auctions sale results are also available to view.