Library System Upgrade
On 4 and 5 June, the libraries' system for printing and copying is being upgraded. New physical kiosks to make payments and recharge your library card will be available at most libraries.
What to expect on the day
- Printing, photocopying and scanning may be temporarily unavailable on 4 June at some libraries, and will be unavailable at Jimboomba library.
- Printing, photocopying and scanning will be unavailable on 5 June at Greenbank and Logan Village libraries.
- Any existing credit you have will be transferred to the new system.
Will anything be different?
- You will still use your library card for printing and copying.
- Scan directly to USB will be available.
- Printing of PDF , JPEG and TIF files directly from USB will be available.
- Visit any branch to release and collect your print jobs.
- Top up credit at the kiosks via cash or EFTPOS.
- Pay any library fees directly from the kiosks.
Phase two of the system will be coming within a few months and will include:
- Send emails, files or attachments to the library printers from your device through the library Wi-Fi, or even from home.
- Top up credit online.
- Pay any library fees online.