WiFi Use Agreement
Access to WiFi is available during library opening hours only.
Throughput speeds may be restricted to limit impacts on other users. File type and other restrictions may apply.
By logging in to Logan City Council Libraries free wireless (WiFi) service, you accept all of the following conditions:
- Children under 18 are the responsibility of their parent or guardian.
- The library has no control over internet content and users must make their own assessment of available material. Material believed to be offensive can be reported to the Australian Communications and Media Authority ACMA.
- The library has no responsibility for the security of personal, or other information, users place on the internet such as banking details or online form data. Resources on staying smart online are available from our website.
- Equipment configuration setting changes, and anti-virus protection are the sole responsibility of the owner of the device.
- Users must adhere to all relevant laws including copyright and licensing agreements.
The internet must not be used for:
- Displaying pornographic, obscene, offensive or other material considered to be bad taste.
- Any illegal act or material relating to an illegal act.
If your computer is reported to be hosting viruses you may be blocked from using the service until these have been removed.
Inappropriate use of the internet may result in access being immediately cancelled. Repeated breaches may result in removal of internet access privileges.I Agree