The ultimate app for magazine lovers, enabling you to enjoy digital magazines in full colour, for iPad, iPhone, Android, Mac and PC. Once a magazine has been downloaded, it can be read any time and anywhere!
Read or download any magazine you want cover to cover on your computer or mobile device.
Logan Libraries' Zinio collection holds current issues of over 300 top quality magazines in a range of genres and interests. We have everything from Australian House and Garden, Australian Womans Weekly, GQ, and Gourmet Traveller to The Economist, NewsWeek, New Scientist and much more. There are also lots of special interest mags such as Apple Magazine, Amatuer Photographer, Wheels, and Runner's World. There's definitely something here for everyone!
The eMagazines are full colour replicas of current print editions. You will need to create an account first before checking out magazines.
- Hundreds of popular magazines, with current issues always available
- No limit to the number of people who can check out each issue, so everything is always available when you want it
- Zinio can notify you when new issues of your favourite magazines become available
- No loan limit - magazines are yours to keep in your collection
- Check out as many magazines as you want - there is no limit
- Windows PC's and Apple computers
- Android smart phones and tablets
- Kindle Fire
- Checkouts -- Unlimited, you can check out as many magazines as you want.
- Loan limit -- There is no time limit. Once you check out a magazine, it will remain in your personal My Collection until you delete it.
- Latest issue notification -- we can notify you via email when the latest issue of a magazine is available in our collection. Click on My Preferences, you will see two windows under the header New Issue Notification. Select magazine titles from the left window by clicking on the plus sign to the right of the title. After you have moved all of the titles you wish, click Update.
Creating an Account:
- You will need to create a Zinio account before you can check out and download titles
- In Logan Libraries' Zinio page click on Create an Account
- You will need to enter a username, an email and a password
- Click Submit
- You will log in to your account with the email and password entered during this process
Checking Out an Issue:
- Login using your username and password.
- Click on the Checkout Now icon located in the lower right corner of each magazine cover to immediately check out the most current magazine issue.
- After checkout, a Success window confirms the checkout. You may select "Start Reading" to use the streaming Zinio Reader.
- You may select an opt-in notification so you'll be sent an email when the next issue of the publication is available.
Using Zinio with a Mobile Device:
- Download the Zinio for Libraries App.
- Use the App to read your magazines and check out additional magazines through your library collection.
- Select the Checkout Magazines link on your device and check out magazines from your library collection.
- Return to your app by selecting the Return to Libraries link on iOS devices, or select the return arrow button on Android or Kindle devices.
- Select the magazine to download and read.
Reading on an Online Browser:
Reading on an iPad:
Reading on an Android Device: