Make study easier, improve your confidence and get better marks with YourTutor. Live one-to-one online study help with expert tutors. For students of all ages. Available from Sunday to Friday, 3pm - 10pm. Subjects covered: Mathematics, Science, English, Business, study and writing skills, and resumes.
**Easter closures: YourTutor will be closed Good Friday (14 April), Easter Sunday (16 April), and Easter Monday (17 April)**
Connect to YourTutor Sunday to Friday, from 3pm to 10pm.
YourTutor is a free, online tutoring service for students in years three to TAFE level. It also offers Job Help and writing skills assistance for adults.
Simply use your library membership card to start using YourTutor now. There is no time limit or limit to the number of times you can connect.
Available on PCs, Macs and tablets.
Note: You are unable to send files from your iPad as Apple does not support file sharing.
Subjects covered include:
- Maths (general, intermediate and specialist)
- Science (general, biology, chemistry and physics)
- Business Studies
- Engineering Fundamentals
- Essay and Report Writing
- Project Research
- Study Skills
Adults can get help with:
- CV feedback and writing better emails
- Basic maths
- Online searching
- Library Skills
- Speeches and public speaking advice
- Grammar and Punctuation
How YourTutor works
Follow the instructions below to access the Online Tutoring and essay writing help:
- When you've entered in your library card number, select which location you are connecting from
(ie. Central, Hyperdome, Jimboomba, Marsden, North, West, Logan Village, Beenleigh, I'm at Home or Greenbank)
- Next, select a year level
(ie, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12, TAFE/University Foundations, Job Skills for Adults)
- Then choose the subject that suits your question and read through the instructions before clicking on Great, I'm ready
Further assistance can be accessed through: