Road to IELTS Academic
Get ready for a great IELTS score! Provides candidates access to four skill areas to prepare effectively for university entry by developing skills necessary to succeed in an IELTS exam.
The Road to IELTS online program assists a person to develop their skills to the level necessary to succeed in the IELTS exam. Over 120 hours of intensive work on vocabulary, reading, writing, listening and speaking is included.
The program simulates the exam itself, enabling candidates to view videos of the Speaking test, and to practise against the clock. The Listening section includes timed social listening activities.
One of the challenges of IELTS preparation is enabling learners to interpret and describe charts and tables. Road to IELTS includes a wealth of these graphics and more than 70 exercises and as well, detailed explanations of each question type in each part of the exam, and tips on how best to tackle the tasks.
With Road to IELTS you get:
- Practice zones with e-books to prepare you for the Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking tests
- Sample videos with tips from previous candidates
- Teacher tutorials highlighting what to do, and what not to do, in your test
- Timed practice tests
- A “My Progress” section to help you compare your performance with that of other students worldwide
- “My Profile” section to remind you of your test date
- Instant feedback on your performance to monitor your personal progress
- Access to the correct answers for practice exercises so you can understand your mistakes
- Hints and tips to help improve your test performance
- Exercises based on real IELTS test tasks to help you develop confidence before your test
Accessing Road to IELTS on iPads & Android Tablets
The Road to IELTS app is only compatible with iPad & Android tablets, not mobile phones due to screen size limitations.
- Search and download Road to IELTS from the Apple App Store / Google Play Store for free.
- Make sure you have already registered for a Road to IELTS account using a desktop browser.
- Log in to the app using your registered email and password.