Download eAudiobooks to play on your MP3 Player, iPad, iPod or computer from home or anywhere in the world. You will never wait for a new title again as there is no limit to the number of borrowers who download audiobooks at the same time. Download any title any time!
**OneClickDigital is currently experiencing issues with Internet Explorer, until these issues are resolved please use an alternative browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Safari.**
OneClickDigital offers a collection of eAudiobooks for loan, featuring the best titles in a wide variety of genres.
With your Library card, countless titles are available for FREE to download to your device for your listening pleasure. Download eAudiobooks directly to your preferred smart device such as iOS, Android, or Kindle Fire using the OneClick App. Resources can also be downloaded onto a personal computer in order to transfer titles to a range of portable devices.
Patrons must register and create an account before checking out and downloading titles.
- All titles always available
- No waiting lists
- No limit to the number of borrowers who can check out a title at one time, so get together and read the same title as your friends, or use OCD for your next bookclub pick!
- Add titles to your Wishlist and check out later
- Easy to use app - checked out titles sync automatically to your device
- iPod Touch
- Android smart phones and tablets
- Kindle Fire
- PC's and Apple Mac
- Any other portable device, such as e-readers, provided the title is downloaded to a PC first then transferred
PC's and Apple Mac computers: You will need to download OneClickDigital Media Manager.
- Download Media Manager for either Windows or Mac from the OneClick platform. Navigate to the Help menu, then click on Support.
- OS requirements for the MAC are OS 10.7 or higher. OS requirements for Windows is Vista or higher.
Portable smart devices: Checkout and Download titles directly using the OneClickDigital App.
- Google Play for Android
- Apple App for iPhone and iPad
- Amazon App Store for Kindle Fire. See OneClick Help menu > Support for detailed instructions
- Apple devices require iOS 5.0 or later. Android devices require OS 2.3.3 and later.
Transferring Titles to other portable devices:
- Once your checked out title is displayed in the OneClickDigital Media Manager, you can click on the “Download and Transfer” button to download the title to your computer and then onto your device.
- Once your title has been downloaded onto your computer, you can transfer to a supported device by clicking on the “Transfer” button.
- You will receive a message when the transfer is complete.
- Loan Period -- 21 days. You may have up to 20 loans at once.
- Renewals -- You may renew up to 3 times.
- Click on Browse, then My Titles. Click on the date shown under the name of the title you wish to Renew
- To renew in OneClickdigital Media Manager, login to the Media Manger and click “Renew” button beneath the title information.
- Returns -- If you would like to return your eAudio titles early, go to the “My Titles” page and click the “X” in the upper right corner of the titles card. In OneClickdigital Media Manager click the “Return” button under the title information.
- Wishlist -- The wishlist is a tool that allows you to keep track of titles that you may wish to listen to or reference at a later date. To add titles to the Wishlist click the “Add to Wishlist” button on the title details page.
- Recommendations -- To recommend a title we do not currently own, go to My Account, My Recommendations, then click on Recommend a Title.
- Follow the OneClickDigital link. You will be prompted to fill in your library card details.
- Create an Account. Click on Register and fill in the verification information as requested. You will need to create a username and password (usernames and passwords must be at least 4 characters long, and only alpha, numeric and the following special characters are allowed: - (dash) _ (underscore) @ .(fullstop) , (comma)).
- Sign in to your account, and start checking out titles!
- Your checked out items can be found in My Titles. You can download or stream your audiobooks from here.
Using the OneClickDigital App:
- Download the App from the Apple App store or Google Play to your device.
- You will need to have already created a OneClickDigital account (see above.)
- Sign into the App and start checking out and listening to audiobooks!
Using OneClickDigital Media Manager:
- Download the Media Manager to your computer and sign in to your account.
- You may now save titles to Media Manager.