Issues In English 2
Helps adults and those learning English as a second language improve literacy skills. Skills include reading, writing, vocabulary, spelling, dictation, grammar, pronunciation, listening and giving your opinion.
Issues in English 2 is an integrated skills program based around eight topical issues of high interest to teen and adult learners (fame, sport, media, technology, wilderness, education, languages and immigration).
Through a huge range of activities, participants will learn a comprehensive set of skills, including Listening, Reading, Writing, Vocabulary, Spelling, Grammar, Pronunciation and Giving Opinions – all of which will help them communicate effectively in the real world!
- Uses 32 video clips of conversations presenting an opinion or information.
- Based around eight new issues of high interest to adults (Sports, Wilderness, Fame, Media, Technology, Languages, Immigration, Education).
- Covers four language levels from Beginner to Advanced.
- All language learning activities are based around the content of the video clip.
- Learners can record own voice.
- Exercises can be printed out as worksheets. Also print test results and answer sheets for teachers.
- Tracking Module to record and report on learners activities and progress