Business Book Summaries
Summaries of today's best business books in an easy-to-read format that enables readers to acquire business knowledge quickly and efficiently. Business Book Summaries will help you to become better a learner, performer, and professional.
Business Book Summaries provides comprehensive, yet concise summaries of the best business books. Each summary is written in an easy-to-read format that enables readers to acquire business knowledge quickly and efficiently. Formats include PDF, MP3, HTML, and PowerPoint. Each summary provides a comprehensive overview of key concepts, suggestions for related reading and details on key features in the book.
All books covered are summarised by professionals who extract and revise the salient points into brief, comprehensive summaries.
A growing list of top summaries are fully translated in French, German and Spanish. Simply filter to your chosen language and access the best business books available. New translated summaries are added weekly.
Each summary provides:
- Comprehensive overview of key concepts
- Suggestions for related reading
- Table of contents of the book
- Estimated reading time for the book
- Details on key features in the book
- Quick link to purchase the book
- Connect with Business Book Summaries and enter your library card and PIN numbers when prompted.
- From the landing page you can:
- search for books (basic, advanced or history)
- browse by category (includes audio)
- browse by popular sources
- review the summary of the week
- change your preferences
- access the Thesaurus and Indexes
- At the top right hand corner create an account if you are wanting to keep a record of summaries viewed.
For in depth assistance, please access Business Book Summaries' Help section.