A great range of eBooks which can be viewed online or downloaded to desktops, e-readers and mobile devices.
Axis 360 provides Apple, Android and Windows desktop users the ability to discover, download and read ebooks or listen to digital audiobooks.
- eBooks can be downloaded to a range of PCs, ereaders and mobile devices.
- Easily view, check out and read titles in the collection with the Axis360 App.
- Direct-to-device download with eAudiobooks and immediate listening in just a few taps.
- Place items on hold and see at a glance where you are in line.
- Add items to your Wish List for later check out.
- Recommendations for additional reading.
- Loans -- Up to 10 items at any one time. The loan period can be altered by you. This can be between 2 and 21 days.
- Renewals -- Users may renew a title they currently have checked out if no one else is on the hold list. Note: Titles cannot be renewed within the Axis 360 mobile app.
- Returns -- Early returns are possible.
- Requests -- When your title is available for checkout, you will receive an email. Simply click on the link to go to your Hold Queue, where you can check out the title. Your hold will be available for 3 days. You can cancel holds at any time.
- Suspending Holds -- You can suspend a hold if you want to temporarily remove yourself from the Hold Queue line. Your title will still remain in your Hold Queue, but it will not actually be on hold. To place yourself back in the Hold Queue, you can activate your hold.
- Wishlist -- Place items you would like to read later on your wishlist.
Get started with Axis 360 guide. This webpage provides information about how to install, login, browse, checkout and read, early returns. It also gets you started with the Axis 360 desktop Reader.
- Learn how to use the Axis 360 Library website.
- Learn how to use the Desktop Reader.
- View this playlist if you use Apple iOS for Axis 360.
- View this playlist if you use Android and Kindle apps for Axis 360.
For detailed assistance, please view Axis 360's Help and FAQs.